The company was established in September 1929, and it was the first company to introduce the mechanical agricultural tractor to Egypt. That is why it took its name (the Joint Stock Company for Plows and Engineering) for more than 85 years serving the international Egyptian economy in all fields.
The company's management has been keen to provide everything necessary for factories, workshops and farms from the production of international companies and local products in our showrooms located in Cairo and the governorates.
We export the products of local companies to countries around the world
And we provide after-sales service by specialized engineers and trained technical workers