The company was established in September 1929, and it was the first company to introduce the mechanical agricultural tractor to Egypt. That is why it took its name (the Joint Stock Company for Plows and Engineering) for more than 85 years serving the international Egyptian economy in all fields.
The company's management has been keen to provide everything necessary for factories, workshops and farms from the production of international companies and local products in our showrooms located in Cairo and the governorates.
We export the products of local companies to countries around the world
And we provide after-sales service by specialized engineers and trained technical workers
The company meets the needs of the Egyptian market from major international companies
In the following areas
The company assembles the Belarusian tractor with assembly lines in the green door according to the latest technology systems. In addition, it markets and distributes it through its branches spread all over the Republic, with the availability of after-sales services in the maintenance workshops.
The company also exports various commodities to different parts of the world, and the company represents many Egyptian factories in distributing its products of all kinds within the framework of its specialization at the level of the Republic.
The company’s activity did not stop at selling only, but extended to include after-sales services of maintenance and repair work. The company, through its workshops spread throughout the Republic, dispatches technicians to clients’ places to carry out periodic maintenance of equipment and machines of all kinds.